Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Mario's Paw-tho Shoot!

My pooches, hamsters, the wild insects and birds - all of them - always bring a smile to my face. I'm sure numerous guardians could relate; it's as if they know about our feelings - those fleeting, heavy blocks lying dormant inside our hearts until awakened by some external factors. Bad days turn good, sorrow turns to joy, and even anger - a feeling I'm always experiencing - turns to serenity. These are irreplaceable gifts our animal friends give us thanks to their unconditional love.



Ms. Liza came over to take some pictures of Mario, Doggy and I in his new home. She told me wonderful - if not heartbreaking - stories of Mario when he was still a shelter dog. (I confess I feel envious of how advanced the state of Animal Welfare is in the US.) Here are some picture perfect memories of Mario, taken by Ms. Liza in our home....





What is it, Mario sweetie? What do you want to say?



Believe what, my beloved poopie-pants?





Haha! Good one, Mario. ;)
Enjoy!


Mario taking a walk.



Strut your stuff, Mario!



Blooming Mario. Hehehe.



Mario sniffing real pots...(no to drug abuse).






Mario surrounded by nature!



Mario: "Mommy, where are you? I know you're in there!"

Mario: "There you are, mommy! Come back here!"

Mario in philosophical thought.

Focus, Mario, Focus!


Mario: Oh? What's this thingimajig?


Mario: Mommy! There's a ghost over there!



Mario: This thingimajig's long!



Waiting for Chewy Snacks



Yay! Mommy, let's play!


Home Sweet Home






Mario's Barkada
(Mario, Doggy, and Mommy)

No comments: